Saturday 19 November 2016

Front Cover Photoshoot

I organised my photoshoot to be done today, with my good friend Georgie modelling. Despite the freezing weather, I did manage to get over 280 photos taken - but of course with not all of them being magazine-condition I have cancelled them down into 20 images in each of the 3 sessions. 

Photoshoot 1: 


These images were the first images we took. For this shoot I wanted to try out a natural look, so we used minimum makeup, plain background, minimalistic clothes. I wanted this so the images could look professional and real; I was to put these in black and white but as this is just a contact sheet I thought I'd put in the images before I edited them so you could see the general look I went for.

Photoshoot 2:


This was my second photoshoot. In this I asked Georgie to add some of her personality to her style, so she put on bold shimmery red eyeshadows and a more styled top. For these images, Georgie was more at ease and comfortable in front of the camera so these images came out more natural which is appealing to see. I did alternate between the white, and the blue background, but I found the white background to go best.

Photoshoot 3: 




These photos were my final shot at getting a photo that really stood out to me. I used a white eyeliner to draw lines onto Georgie's face in an abstract form. I thought this could be something that would stand out more as a portrait. Georgie was happy to go for a serious look in these images which I think suited the general appearance more, making it look more edgy. I also thought the blue background helped the white markings to stand out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment