Tuesday 22 November 2016

Double Page Spread Photoshoot #2

Okay, so after having a good look through my last photoshoot, I decided that the images with Ernie really didn't match the professionalism of my front cover photoshoot. I didn't want images that could be seen as offensive, though at the time I thought they could work as they make a statement about the artist/Ernie. I don't want to drive 

Unfortunately, me and Ernie don't have much spare time where there's light, so I asked my friend Ed if he'd be willing to model for me, and he agreed. 

Myself, Ed, and Ed's friend Ben all ventured out around Norwich to gain professional looking portraits of Ed that I can use on my DPS, and thankfully, Ed is quite the natural poser so the images come out pretty well thanks to him being comfortable! Despite it being very cold, and raining on and off, the outcome of this photoshoot was definitely successful - nice colour schemes, good representation of model, and good quality photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment